poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index1-10 of 42
you tracked dogshit on the bedspread  raskolniikov  21 Mar 09 4:32PM Thread Closed

to the american nazi moderator who closed this poem. poetry and art is about expression. how sad and pathetic that cant see that. i didnt request you to close this poem, if liliana wants to write about how much she hates me, then let her.

it is not the unknowns that write baseless comments and neither the poets that express their feelings love, hatred, insults or foul language that make this site shite, it is the fascist ideology that you moderators so liberally propagate.

open the fucking poem, i was enjoying it.

re: you tracked dogshit on the bedspread  Gynoid  21 Mar 09 4:36PM Thread Closed

is this your website rask?

what ever your view on the reasons for the mods closing the poem, this is a private website, with rules... not your website to pick as choose..

i don't like them at times, but then again this isn't my website...

.. deal with it, or find an alternative..

re: you tracked dogshit on the bedspread  Gynoid  21 Mar 09 4:40PM Thread Closed

fascist ideology that is so liberally propagated..

interesting thematic rask..

re: you tracked dogshit on the bedspread  raskolniikov  21 Mar 09 4:44PM Thread Closed

gynoid

no this is not my website, mine is better.

neither is this a private website. private means the public dont have access to it. kind of like the strip club i visit on a regular basis.

'deal with it' is such a stupid american term, but as you brought it up, it's not having to deal with this website that pisses me off, (i have been here far longer than you and have had to deal with far worse) it's trying to deal with your miserable and boring personality, it's fucking giving my cock an ache.

re: you tracked dogshit on the bedspread  Liliana  21 Mar 09 4:49PM Thread Closed

dearest gynoid

are you a mod? I would like to address the mods who removed my poem
i think this is completely unfair of you to remove my words.
remove the comments, yes, the bloody attacks on me and my work, maybe-
but i think it is most hypocritical of you to remove my poem- there were no
cuss words involved- i did not slander anyone's character, i was well within
the rights of a poet to submit this piece- whether someone thinks it is a
pc of shite or not. i have seen much worse with profanity in the content that
were not removed! MUCH WORSE has been allowed- how is this poem such
a threat- is it a risk to national security? Someone on this site gets away with
writing about BLOW JOBS "beal" lobster fake- that is not my style- but i would not
ban it- because it is her style not mine- so be it.
i think i deserve an explaination as to why the poem was removed- and on
what grounds you have the right to remove my poem.
Liliana~

re: you tracked dogshit on the bedspread  Gynoid  21 Mar 09 4:51PM Thread Closed

> gynoid
>
> no this is not my website, mine is better.
>
> neither is this a private website. private means the public dont have
> access to it. kind of like the strip club i visit on a regular basis.
>
> 'deal with it' is such a stupid american term, but as you brought it
> up, it's not having to deal with this website that pisses me off, (i
> have been here far longer than you and have had to deal with far
> worse) it's trying to deal with your miserable and boring
> personality, it's fucking giving my cock an ache.

I'm not American, Rask, I'm just as English as you are [if not more so], and 'deal with it' is a universal term, these days, the year being 2009, and the kind of global communications and cultural interweaving going on will just continue..

I suggest taking your aching cock, your aching jaw, your tedious insipid self and insert something into your backside whilst you load up your own website , and stop whining like the little bitch you appear to be ruight now..

like i said, this isn't your website.. so shut the fuck up crying about it .. yeh ?

is the mentioning of a private strip club worth the mention? is it meant to offend, or give value about yourself in somehow being a man?

it hasn't worked...

whether you have been here 'far longer' than i have gives you no more rights than i do, and certainly no more authority here... so i say again, stop whining, deal with it... find something else to do that doesn't make you look like a crying bitch..

yeh?

[click]

re: you tracked dogshit on the bedspread  Gynoid  21 Mar 09 4:57PM Thread Closed

> dearest gynoid
>
> are you a mod?

Nope. So like you do continue on, address the mod, not me.. I was not speaking as a mod, but as a member, replying to another member whining like a little bitch about a removed poem..

I have no opinion about the supposed poem one way or the other, the mods do, that's my point, we are just members here, and we post, within the rules which have the caveat of their discretion.

Your poem obviously fell outside that caveat.

Yeh?

What I have an opinion about is the perpetual whining of site members, her and elsewhere, when a mod trims their behavior in some way... you shoudl be glad of one thing Liliana.. one thing .. and read this close..

if this was any other site, you be lucky just to get away with a deletion of your poem.. elsewhere your account may well have been banned, deleted, and your IP banned too..

consider yourself lucky you have, or had, the freedom here to post in the first place.

yeh?

re: you tracked dogshit on the bedspread  raskolniikov  21 Mar 09 5:00PM Thread Closed

gynoid

ha ha, of course, whatever you are carping on about you stupid fucking twat. if you were male, i would thump your ugly face for you, but as you are probably some common council estate piece of shit geezer bird, i will just spit on you.

enjoy your website, dont even bother reply back to this comment, i shan't respond and shan't read it either.

re: you tracked dogshit on the bedspread  Gynoid  21 Mar 09 5:04PM Thread Closed

> gynoid
>
> ha ha, of course, whatever you are carping on about you stupid fucking
> twat.

That's about all you are worth of my time.

Now stop crying like the bitch you are, deal with it, and insert something into yourself.

You sound like you need it.

[click]

re: you tracked dogshit on the bedspread  Liliana  21 Mar 09 5:13PM Thread Closed

frankly- i think you should mind your own damn business then- if you are not a mod.  
YOU know what......i could give a flying fig what your opinion is.
the fact that you called raskol a whining bitch speaks for itself- it is apparent that you think you are above all.
I do not consider myself lucky at all to be saved from being "banned" OOOOOO
banned from a poetry site--my worst fear...wooooooooooo
MY POEM was a lovely piece and it was written with love in my heart and a
tongue in my cheek. Maybe you ought try to lighten the load a bit yourself....
a good poo will help i am sure. I also suggest the mods lighten a load as well
a good colonic flush- man works wonders!  

bye bye sweet gyVoid

Return To Index
1 2 3 4 5 | Next

0.528s