poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index1-10 of 13
REQUEST FOR REMOVAL, FOR SEXUAL HURASSMENT AND THREATS  WordsAndMe  9 Aug 09 12:50PM Thread Closed

another thing about you is your fine mind -- the quickness of it.
>
> i'd ask why it is that people like you feel you can insult, telling
> me that i'm worthless as a commentator, and then be surprised when
> people like me call you on it by playing back your own rudeness? but,
> i know it's because you hadn't thought before you wrote, and that
> it's not fair of me to actually think about what you said.
>
> you can't stop your fans from imagining you dining, in ermines and
> diamonds, with archduke ferdinand on the day before he was
> assassinated. one might think, even, that you were part of the plot.
>
>
> > Unknown,
> >
> > Thanks. I'll email now -- in all my years on PC I've never been
> > scared. Today was a first. But honestly, I cannot let comments like
> > this become the norm on this wonderful site:
> >
> > re: Mods:  trashpoodle  9 Aug 09 12:23PM [!]  Post Reply
> >
> > you're the sweetest little thing this side of amarillo, and the
> > nicest looking think on this site. the fans adore you, and we all
> want
> > to have breakfast in bed with you every morning. your poetry makes
> > wallace stevens seem like edna ferber, and your thought and writing
> > style would be an inspiration to voltaire.
> >
> > also, you have fine handwriting.
> >
> > mike

Request for user removal.  Allusion to murder, threats, stalker-like-behavior and sexual hurassment all punishable by law.

re: REQUEST FOR REMOVAL, FOR SEXUAL HURASSMENT AND THREATS  trashpoodle  9 Aug 09 12:53PM Thread Closed

it seems like you're a drama queen after all... which was kind of what i was thinking, and having you show that so forcefully here, is a delight. better, would have been for you to explain to us the exact relationship between poetry and rhetoric, and your view of it as a 'rhetoric major'.

so, you deny being a part of the events that led to world war one? why, then, are you replaying that, your greatest role, here?

re: REQUEST FOR REMOVAL, FOR SEXUAL HURASSMENT AND THREATS  unknown  9 Aug 09 12:53PM Thread Closed

why do you keep misspelling harassment? It makes you look really, really
stupid.

re: REQUEST FOR REMOVAL, FOR SEXUAL HURASSMENT AND THREATS  WordsAndMe  9 Aug 09 12:53PM Thread Closed

Do not address me.

re: REQUEST FOR REMOVAL, FOR SEXUAL HURASSMENT AND THREATS  trashpoodle  9 Aug 09 12:54PM Thread Closed

why are you stalking me. leave me alone.

re: REQUEST FOR REMOVAL, FOR SEXUAL HURASSMENT AND THREATS  unknown  9 Aug 09 12:54PM Thread Closed

do not udress her
do not hurass her

re: REQUEST FOR REMOVAL, FOR SEXUAL HURASSMENT AND THREATS  trashpoodle  9 Aug 09 12:57PM Thread Closed

i'm gay, the thought really isn't part of my reality. i do like to meet other minds, and i guess it's just that her's is still embryonic. testing her on several levels, she flaked.

> do not udress her
> do not hurass her

re: REQUEST FOR REMOVAL, FOR SEXUAL HURASSMENT AND THREATS  WordsAndMe  9 Aug 09 12:58PM Thread Closed

I do hope those in your life know you hurass young women for fun on the internet, Trash. The authroties shall know soon.

re: REQUEST FOR REMOVAL, FOR SEXUAL HURASSMENT AND THREATS  unknown  9 Aug 09 1:01PM Thread Closed

that's h-a-r-a-s-s

the stress can be on the first syllable or the second.

You sound like a paranoid schizophrenic and a BIG FAT BULLY.

Poodle is harmless but I think you eat your babies for snacks.

re: REQUEST FOR REMOVAL, FOR SEXUAL HURASSMENT AND THREATS  trashpoodle  9 Aug 09 1:03PM Thread Closed

you're not a young woman, i know that you are an old man in new jersey and that you borrowed money from me in 1982 and are trying to get me executed so that you won't have to pay the debt.

it was two bucks, dude. just pay it.

> I do hope those in your life know you hurass young women for fun on
> the internet, Trash. The authroties shall know soon.

Return To Index
1 2 | Next

1.084s