poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index1-10 of 249
Poetry Critical 2.0  Inuki  12 Oct 10 11:58PM Thread Closed

As a member of this site since 2003, it's nice to see some changes, Rafter, and looking forward to more in the future.

With all kinds of modern innovation on the internet, I'm sure we'll see some great opportunities cropping up.

Not sure if you've considered it, but there've been plenty of great suggestions for what users would like to see over time- though I don't know if those threads exist anymore.

Maybe some others can chime in, and hopefully you'll see this and consider making such changes.

Personally I'd like to see the ability to add and edit pictures, modify fonts and text colour. It's something I've been waiting ages for- and I think it'd greatly assist those playing with form or doing concrete poetry or who want to incorporate a more visual aspect into their writing.

A personalized E-mail service on here would be great too (not an Instant Messaging system or a chat room, but rather an e-mail system with an inbox for contacting other members easily and quickly). Contacting other members has long been a difficult thing without spamming the forums asking for the other person's attention.

Also a box for poem tags would be great- the way flickr has it, for example, which could then be searchable under the "list all poems". Also a search bar on all pages would be nice. maybe up on the blue menu bar towards the right hand side (ie: above the top Rated box), you could have a choice between searching forum or poetry.

Also being able to search the forums by keywords would be helpful too, rather than simply by author/title/date.

Just a thought, anyway.

re: Poetry Critical 2.0  unknown  13 Oct 10 12:38AM Thread Closed

Getting rid of the plath team would be wonderful.

re: Poetry Critical 2.0  unknown  13 Oct 10 12:42AM Thread Closed

rafter is back!

re: Poetry Critical 2.0  unknown  13 Oct 10 12:46AM Thread Closed

It would be nice to be able to edit the message board comments.

It would also be nice to bring back all the 8 years of history of the message board!

re: Poetry Critical 2.0  unknown  13 Oct 10 12:48AM Thread Closed

Make it so that everyone who comments on the message board is viewed as unknown (hee hee).

re: Poetry Critical 2.0  unknown  13 Oct 10 12:50AM Thread Closed

rafter, most importantly, for the sanity of all those who put up with the crazy trolls on here, have an ignore function so we can ignore those that drive us nuts.

re: Poetry Critical 2.0  unknown  13 Oct 10 12:51AM Thread Closed

Sorting out those un-elected members of the plath team would be a great start.

re: Poetry Critical 2.0  unknown  13 Oct 10 12:52AM Thread Closed

Do away with the moderators and use a bot function instead, seriously.

Get rid of the limit on poetry submissions per week.

re: Poetry Critical 2.0  unknown  13 Oct 10 12:52AM Thread Closed

> rafter, most importantly, for the sanity of all those who put up with
> the crazy trolls on here, have an ignore function so we can ignore
> those that drive us nuts.

Ignore this idiot.

re: Poetry Critical 2.0  unknown  13 Oct 10 12:56AM Thread Closed

Get rid of the mods who brought their friends in as mods

Return To Index
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 | Next

0.296s