poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index1-10 of 19
Has anyone tried the new paypal button?  Isabelle5  18 Oct 10 2:38PM Thread Closed

I tried Friday and today, not able to get there to support the new site.

If someone manages to use it and get through, can you please share how you did?   I've never had a problem with it before.

Thanks.

re: Has anyone tried the new paypal button?  unknown  18 Oct 10 3:14PM Thread Closed

Worked ok for me just now.

re: Has anyone tried the new paypal button?  unknown  18 Oct 10 3:16PM Thread Closed

What I mean is that I got through to the donate page.

re: Has anyone tried the new paypal button?  Isabelle5  18 Oct 10 3:23PM Thread Closed

But did it let you get through paypal?  I get that far but when you put your password and an amount, it kicks you out.

I wrote Don but didn't hear back.

re: Has anyone tried the new paypal button?  unknown  18 Oct 10 4:03PM Thread Closed

Sorry - can't help you there. Not sure I like the way he is asking.

re: Has anyone tried the new paypal button?  rafter  18 Oct 10 4:41PM Thread Closed

Isabelle, thanks for noting this (and for the email about it).

Someone did donate $5, so it worked at least for that one person! If anyone else has trouble, let me know.

Unknown, what would be a nicer way to ask? I struggled a lot with the tone of it.

No donations expected! But very very appreciated.

re: Has anyone tried the new paypal button?  sybarite  18 Oct 10 5:00PM Thread Closed

I rather like the way you've presented the option to donate.  "Buy me a cup?"
It sounds friendly and sets the tone that one can donate a small amount and it will be appreciated.

re: Has anyone tried the new paypal button?  jharrison  18 Oct 10 6:16PM Thread Closed

Yeh me too Syba :)

Does he want extra foamy double latte or a cappuccino with lots of chocolate tho?!

re: Has anyone tried the new paypal button?  sybarite  18 Oct 10 11:09PM Thread Closed

If PC were a coffee shop, the coffee would be strong and burning hot, no cream or sugar, certainly no foam or sprinkles, and the wait staff would be rude--LOL

re: Has anyone tried the new paypal button?  jharrison  19 Oct 10 12:54AM Thread Closed

lol. and the chocolate muffins would be made of cardboard.

Return To Index
1 2 | Next

0.361s