poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index1-10 of 72
What is the best comment/feedback you have ever received here?  mandolyn  31 Dec 10 4:31PM Thread Closed

By far, the best comment I received on a poem I wrote, that made me laugh-spit my drink out was "you're worthless"

What say you?

re: What is the best comment/feedback you have ever received here?  jharrison  31 Dec 10 4:56PM Thread Closed

... if if were buts they'd be shining coins.

re: What is the best comment/feedback you have ever received here?  unknown  31 Dec 10 5:12PM Thread Closed

Ahh, a virgin with children. I assume immaculate conception.

re: What is the best comment/feedback you have ever received here?  mandolyn  31 Dec 10 5:18PM Thread Closed

flippin freak flags flyin

> Ahh, a virgin with children. I assume immaculate conception.

re: What is the best comment/feedback you have ever received here?  jharrison  31 Dec 10 5:19PM Thread Closed

> flippin freak flags flyin

If only we could touch the Lazy.

re: What is the best comment/feedback you have ever received here?  mandolyn  31 Dec 10 5:25PM Thread Closed

The lazy loft while listening to John Tesh

re: What is the best comment/feedback you have ever received here?  Quen  31 Dec 10 5:31PM Thread Closed

The Dark Mind Of Mozart

re: What is the best comment/feedback you have ever received here?  Quen  31 Dec 10 5:31PM Thread Closed

I might get lucky.....

re: What is the best comment/feedback you have ever received here?  Estella  31 Dec 10 5:36PM Thread Closed

i just got a huge buzz right now.....

re: What is the best comment/feedback you have ever received here?  mandolyn  31 Dec 10 5:36PM Thread Closed

"I like extra chunky"

Return To Index
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Next

0.948s