poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index21-30 of 40
re: Today's inane topic--Weird things that float yer boat.  sybarite  16 Feb 11 2:48PM Thread Closed

Oh yes it the hell does!!--LOL--I have never looked back and NEVER once thought I would like another baby after my youngest was born.  Not one single itch, ever.  I would consider a dream about being pregnant a nightmare!

> Mandolyn, that baby itch does not go away, ever.  I still dream I am
> pregnant and wake up happy for a few minutes.
>
> I had my first baby when I was 21 1/2, she had her first at exactly 21
> 1/2.  I was a grandma at 42 and it was the most joyous thing.  You
> will be astonished at how much you will love your grands, in a totally
> different way than loving your own kids.  

re: Today's inane topic--Weird things that float yer boat.  sybarite  16 Feb 11 2:50PM Thread Closed

Who's gossiping?  We're not talking about anyone else.  We're talking to each other.  

Ya know, you don't have to read the posts if they are of no interest to you.  What is wrong with getting to know the members of this site as people as well as poets?

> If this is a preview of PC 2.0. I certainly will not be hanging
> around, its like a
> fish-wifes tea party. Poetry site by God, A load of old gossips.
> It's little wonder all the decent poets have left.

re: CALL ME, MAYOR CHRISTMAS ACCIDENT ALVAREZ, AND ARFY ALVAREZ, CALL ME FOR A RIDE IN THE RAIN....305 666 0777  mandolyn  16 Feb 11 4:34PM Thread Closed

my daughter (thankfully) is not thrilled about boys yet. she is shy when it comes to boys. she is a straight A student and loves hanging out with her friends and is pretty responsible. i hope she stays that way. i really do admire her. i was nothing like that at her age. she is also a artist!! that girl can draw...i'm envious.
i can draw stick people and a flower and a square home with those two windows on top and the fire place sticking out-- you know i'm talkin 'bout.

but she does not like writing. she had to do a poem for school and asked me to help her, but she really didn't need my help. it was a fun poem and clever.

my middle child (a boy) on the otherhand is a looker, and the girls chase him around the basketball court. he hates it. lol
i love that kid.

re: CALL ME, MAYOR CHRISTMAS ACCIDENT ALVAREZ, AND ARFY ALVAREZ, CALL ME FOR A RIDE IN THE RAIN....305 666 0777  mandolyn  2 Mar 11 4:59PM Thread Closed

so you must be the one who wrote that poem...
it's all making sense now. really? you have your panties in an uproar because of all those comments? and i was nice to you--why would i not be?

> Hope you're smart enough to love them and not throw them away when
> they have that, "Mom, I think I'm gay" talk with you.

re: CALL ME, MAYOR CHRISTMAS ACCIDENT ALVAREZ, AND ARFY ALVAREZ, CALL ME FOR A RIDE IN THE RAIN....305 666 0777  mandolyn  2 Mar 11 8:20PM Thread Closed

Maybe not.
The one with the constant title change "done ripped out my heart with your dads oversized king james bible" --something along those lines.

>What poem?

re: CALL ME, MAYOR CHRISTMAS ACCIDENT ALVAREZ, AND ARFY ALVAREZ, CALL ME FOR A RIDE IN THE RAIN....305 666 0777  mandolyn  2 Mar 11 10:07PM Thread Closed

what the?!
yeah, i never read poetry
what's that?

> ?? I don't even want to search that one. But, I didn't know you read
> poetry.

re: CALL ME, MAYOR CHRISTMAS ACCIDENT ALVAREZ, AND ARFY ALVAREZ, CALL ME FOR A RIDE IN THE RAIN....305 666 0777  mandolyn  2 Mar 11 10:22PM Thread Closed

i think poetry insults us

> It's what seventeen year old's sing when they want to possess your
> heart and soul. Don't insult poetry.

re: CALL ME, MAYOR CHRISTMAS ACCIDENT ALVAREZ, AND ARFY ALVAREZ, CALL ME FOR A RIDE IN THE RAIN....305 666 0777  unknown  3 Mar 11 3:56PM Thread Closed

> It should make you react in some way. It may insult your intelligence
> for poetry, but it's your intelligence for poetry which makes you
> find it insulting. : )

posted by mike bauer.

re: Today's inane topic--Weird things that float yer boat.  jharrison  25 Mar 11 6:40PM Thread Closed

> It's little wonder all the decent poets have left.

Is that why you're still here... because you are one of the crap poets?

:)

re: Today's inane topic--Weird things that float yer boat.  jharrison  25 Mar 11 7:42PM Thread Closed

buoyancy floats my boat :P

Return To Index
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

1.686s