poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index1-10 of 64
ಠ_ಠ  unknown  20 Feb 12 11:08AM Thread Closed

i got taco bell tonight. and one hour later i went back, walked in and refilled my drink, then walked out. is that against the law?

re: ಠ_ಠ  CaseyPowers  20 Feb 12 11:19AM Thread Closed

hmmmmm...maybe you should post that on facebook or is this the beginning of a group poem and I add the next line?

Okay, lets see...

i got taco bell tonight. and one hour later i went back, walked in and refilled, my drink, then walked out.  is that against the law?

these are the thoughts of the vacant mind in our world.  Where have all the mind's gone?

re: ಠ_ಠ  unknown  20 Feb 12 11:44AM Thread Closed

well CaseyPowers has had her fifteen seconds of glory, do we need any more of her mindless chatter. Me thinks not.

re: ಠ_ಠ  unknown  20 Feb 12 11:55AM Thread Closed

Let’s get Keats back on the scene.
Well, if this previously discussed dispute is ever too be settled amicably then you need to come forward again and put your cards on the table. We have no wish to see this site destroyed. All we want is a level playing field with no favouritism or behind the scenes manipulations.
When the moderators did their sham step-downs, nothing erupted as Isabelle predicted it was in fact the most civilised moment on PC for ages, until harrison started her abusive tactics again helped by you know who in the background..

The ball is now in your court Keats all you need to do is stop trying to dictate and meet those who are dis-satisfied with you halfway.

re: ಠ_ಠ  unknown  20 Feb 12 12:11PM Thread Closed

> i got taco bell tonight. and one hour later i went back, walked in and
> refilled my drink, then walked out. is that against the law?

Yes, your right to supply ended when you walked out; your re-entry constitutes a new contract for service. Now pay up and shut up.

re: ಠ_ಠ  keats  20 Feb 12 12:15PM Thread Closed

I am busy writing poetry. I have more than met with you halfway. If you have something to say, say it.

re: ಠ_ಠ  keats  20 Feb 12 12:16PM Thread Closed

On your own thread, might I add. Don't hijack this thread, useless though it may be.

re: ಠ_ಠ  mandolyn  20 Feb 12 12:17PM Thread Closed

> i got taco bell tonight. and one hour later i went back, walked in and
> refilled my drink, then walked out. is that against the law?

you are either jen, alch or mr_e

but i believe it's e.
luck o the irish ~

re: ಠ_ಠ  mandolyn  20 Feb 12 12:18PM Thread Closed

OR deformed lion..
hmm...

re: ಠ_ಠ  mandolyn  20 Feb 12 12:22PM Thread Closed

OR sybarite

nah.

anyways, thanks for sharing my status with the pc hobos
i think i'll continue breaking the laws of dog meat

Return To Index