poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index1-8 of 8
birthday happy belated burp to mike bauer & in advance to jerry aka AlchemiA : )  fractalcore  25 Jun 12 11:23PM Thread Closed

____
    __/__
      /\
     /  \
fractalcore
     <3
     : )
    x*,
   \||//

re: birthday happy belated burp to mike bauer & in advance to jerry aka AlchemiA : )  DeformedLion  26 Jun 12 1:39AM Thread Closed

and happy birthday to my sister (on the 27th).

re: birthday happy belated burp to mike bauer & in advance to jerry aka AlchemiA : )  mandolyn  26 Jun 12 10:20AM Thread Closed

and happy birthday to my 7 yr. old in the past

re: birthday happy belated burp to mike bauer & in advance to jerry aka AlchemiA : )  jenakajoffer  27 Jun 12 3:39AM Thread Closed

Happy Birthday, guys :D

(and happy wedding day to me on the 29th.)

Omg
:)

re: birthday happy belated burp to mike bauer & in advance to jerry aka AlchemiA : )  fractalcore  5 Jul 12 2:10AM Thread Closed

jen,

lots of love to you
and the lucky guy.

____
     __/__
       /\
     /   \
fractalcore
      : )

re: birthday happy belated burp to mike bauer & in advance to jerry aka AlchemiA : )  AlchemiA  5 Jul 12 6:33AM Thread Closed

I'm having many happy-returns and new turns too -- thanks fractalisciousness and all well-wishers

re: birthday happy belated burp to mike bauer & in advance to jerry aka AlchemiA : )  fractalcore  2 Aug 12 4:51PM Thread Closed

; )

re: birthday happy belated burp to mike bauer & in advance to jerry aka AlchemiA : )  HenryII  2 Aug 12 8:40PM Thread Closed

Jenna! You crazy lady! You got married!!! That's insane; congrats!~Henry

Return To Index

Recent Best (expand)
    1.073s