poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index1-8 of 8
Let's Meet Up  HenryII  30 Jul 12 8:42AM Thread Closed

Greetings All! 'Tis I, Henry.  I've been writing less poetry lately because I've been devoting my time to the musical I'm writing about a zombie outbreak in a 19th century town. I've written about 8 of the songs already and they are well received for the most part; the abortion song gets me into trouble with closed-minded people.

But moving along...

when are we going to be able to meet up? I now live in CNY (near Syracuse) and would love to meet with some of the poetic greats in the surrounding area. Let's toss this idea around for a bit.

DARN IT ALL  aforbing  31 Jul 12 10:11AM Thread Closed

Unfortunately... I live in the midwest, home of the Michigan Wolverines.  I suppose getting out to NY is not likely to happen.
    >>Unless you've got a spare bedroom??? :)

re: Let's Meet Up  jenakajoffer  7 Aug 12 12:09PM Thread Closed

Hello Henri,

I guess it's goodbye Delaware; all these years I was hoping to stop in for a Sunday School lesson.  ;)

Great to hear of your work, I wish you the best.

re: Let's Meet Up  larrylark  9 Aug 12 1:19PM Thread Closed

Hiya Henri...you can drop by my place anytime you are passing. My town is filled with zombies by the way and they all think they can sing when they go onto Karaoke after 10 pints in the pub on a Saturday night

Larry 11 pints night to lubricate the Larrynx Lark

re: Let's Meet Up  unknown  9 Aug 12 2:17PM Thread Closed

> Hiya Henri...you can drop by my place anytime you are passing. My town
> is filled with zombies by the way and they all think they can sing
> when they go onto Karaoke after 10 pints in the pub on a Saturday
> night
>
> Larry 11 pints night to lubricate the Larrynx Lark

It's quite true, Preston is full of plath lookalikes.

re: Let's Meet Up  unknown  9 Aug 12 3:02PM Thread Closed

obsessed by plath much?

re: Let's Meet Up  starr  9 Aug 12 6:00PM Thread Closed

Nah...just obsessed with being an asshole.  They can't help themselves.  It's inbred behavior.   They got it from their "asshole" parents who couldn't teach them any better.  

re: Let's Meet Up  HenryII  9 Aug 12 7:41PM Thread Closed

I would love stopping by the houses of my fellow poets. I've been coming to this site since 2003 but I haven't had much time for poetry...except for my Snark Sequel poem.  Next time I travel I am gonna put up a post to see who I am vacationing near to see if I can stop by.

This thread has been closed to new comments by a moderator.

Return To Index

1.88s