poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index1-10 of 10
Greatest Rockers of ALL TIME SuperGroup List.  Intervention  23 Sep 12 9:58PM Thread Closed

I've been thinking and contemplating since I've been studying Rock N Roll for quite a while on who should make The Greatest Rockers of ALL TIME Supergroup list...here is my FACTUAL " Opinion" :...

-Front Man - Elvis Presley
- Lead Guitarist - Jimi Hendrix
- Rhythm Guitarist - George Harrison

- Bass Player - John Entwistle from The Who
- Drummer - John Bonham
- Keyboard - Jerry Lee Lewis

....... Common, I've studied Rock N Roll for A LONG TIME...I Challenge ANYONE...whose got a different opinion on what this List should be. This right here...is the DEFINITIVE ALL TIME GREATEST ROCKER LIST...PERIOD

re: Greatest Rockers of ALL TIME SuperGroup List.  Ananke  24 Sep 12 7:19AM Thread Closed

There are so many different styles. No one is "the greatest of all time" period. Each has different strengths and weaknesses. Just because you have the greatest "skill" doesn't mean you have the music. Just like poetry :)

I'd venture to replace your guitarist with Satriani and your drummer with Carter Beauford, front man... well I don't know who I'd put there, but not Elvis. He's a one man show. He wouldn't be good at leading a band of greats.

re: Greatest Rockers of ALL TIME SuperGroup List.  DeformedLion  24 Sep 12 7:52AM Thread Closed

Jesus as frontman...
the apostles as the rest...
Satan as the drummer just to keep everyone else in line.

re: Greatest Rockers of ALL TIME SuperGroup List.  starr  24 Sep 12 11:30AM Thread Closed

Big ups to Heart (Ann & Nancy Wilson.)  THOSE sistas can ROCK!  Especially "City's Burning" from their "Private Audition" CD, 1982 Epic/CBS.  :-)

re: Greatest Rockers of ALL TIME SuperGroup List.  Ananke  24 Sep 12 11:59AM Thread Closed

Do you feel bad that you're the only troll left?

re: Greatest Rockers of ALL TIME SuperGroup List.  starr  24 Sep 12 12:27PM Thread Closed

N.L.S. (No Life Syndrome.)  Sits there in his/her shit-stained underwear trolling a dead poetry site.  It's laughable really, Ananke.  :-)

re: Greatest Rockers of ALL TIME SuperGroup List.  starr  24 Sep 12 3:20PM Thread Closed

Then again, Steven Tyler and Aerosmith still hold their own since 1974.  Not too shabby either.  :-)

re: Greatest Rockers of ALL TIME SuperGroup List.  larrylark  25 Sep 12 8:01AM Thread Closed

Drummer Dave Clarke (From the Dave Clarke Five) Remember "Bits and Pieces" Wor a bashing he gave those skins

Bass Guitar Jet Harris ex shadows. Big bad mean bass...sometimes achieved the unique feat of sounding like an fart echoing in a baked bean factory.

Rhythm Guitar The fat bloke who plays in my local on a Saturday night...after 13 pints of Stella Artois he sounds fuckin' brilliant man.

Piano Liberace plus his chandeliers

Mouth Organ Cherubin Blows and what a job she does in between stackin' shelves in Asda

Singer Tiny Tim...could theRE be anyone else?

Backing vocals Davie Crockett John Wayne and Doris "Move Over Darlin' Day

Choreography Rock Hudson and Sammy Davis Senior

Wor a line up to blow a few barnacles overboard

Larry To the beat Lark

re: Greatest Rockers of ALL TIME SuperGroup List.  starr  26 Sep 12 10:48AM Thread Closed

The only reason you're here is because if you were at any other website trolling, they'd wipe your ass the fuck out.  :-)

re: Greatest Rockers of ALL TIME SuperGroup List.  plath  27 Sep 12 10:45AM Thread Closed

We thank you for leaving an IP address for us to trace.  Always a help in our quest to control trolling and spamming here.    

This thread has been closed to new comments by a moderator.

Return To Index

1.768s