poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index1-10 of 15
reoccuring themes in dreams  JKWeb  28 Sep 12 7:45PM Thread Closed

anyone here at PC have the same type of dreams?  I often dream of levitating, just drifting high above the ground and I dig it.  it's pretty cool how your subconscious mind fools you into believing it's real.

re: reoccuring themes in dreams  Haxxen  28 Sep 12 9:53PM Thread Closed

Twisters.  (you know, tornadoes.)  They always ended with me running towards them, and exhaling.  happily.  joyously.

I havent had them since I "beat" my depression, but I miss them.

Levitation was your recurrence you say.  Does that hint at your need to escape?  The trappings of life? unhealthy relationships?  this mortal coil?  what do you think?

> anyone here at PC have the same type of dreams?  I often dream of
> levitating, just drifting high above the ground and I dig it.  it's
> pretty cool how your subconscious mind fools you into believing it's
> real.

re: reoccuring themes in dreams  Haxxen  28 Sep 12 9:54PM Thread Closed

PS, look into out of body experiences.  dreams of levitation can take you there quickly if you have the mind to.

> anyone here at PC have the same type of dreams?  I often dream of
> levitating, just drifting high above the ground and I dig it.  it's
> pretty cool how your subconscious mind fools you into believing it's
> real.

re: reoccuring themes in dreams  unknown  29 Sep 12 12:36AM Thread Closed

> anyone here at PC have the same type of dreams?  I often dream of
> levitating, just drifting high above the ground and I dig it.  it's
> pretty cool how your subconscious mind fools you into believing it's
> real.

what happens when you bang your head on the ceiling?

re: reoccuring themes in dreams  jenakajoffer  29 Sep 12 1:59AM Thread Closed

Ghosts

And being chased.  I have run from many things-- people, fire, alligators, sharks, pigs, dogs, ghosts, corpses, even shadows.  No wonder I'm so fit! ;)

I often have nightmares.  Anything I've seen in movies or tv as well that scared or affected me, sometimes makes its way into my sub.  That's why I avoid horror flicks.

re: reoccuring themes in dreams  jenakajoffer  29 Sep 12 2:01AM Thread Closed

PS. Cool posts James and Hax, I enjoyed reading that. :)

re: reoccuring themes in dreams  unknown  29 Sep 12 2:44AM Thread Closed

> Ghosts
>
> And being chased.  I have run from many things-- people, fire,
> alligators, sharks, pigs, dogs, ghosts, corpses, even shadows.  No
> wonder I'm so fit! ;)
>
> I often have nightmares.  Anything I've seen in movies or tv as well
> that scared or affected me, sometimes makes its way into my sub.
> That's why I avoid horror flicks.

When was the last time anyone ever chased you, you certainly have a long memory.

re: reoccuring themes in dreams  PollyReg  29 Sep 12 3:41AM Thread Closed

Tidal waves, or Tsunamis.

Always, since I was a child.

Since having my own children, tho, they have been worse and revolved around them being lost in tsunamis.

Horrible dreams.

I also dream I am talking to my mum lots (who is passed away) - and they are always phone dreams. Or dreams where she doesn't know she is dead. They are never pleasant.

Bizarre.

re: reoccuring themes in dreams  unknown  29 Sep 12 3:54AM Thread Closed

> Tidal waves, or Tsunamis.
>
> Always, since I was a child.
>
> Since having my own children, tho, they have been worse and revolved
> around them being lost in tsunamis.
>
> Horrible dreams.
>
> I also dream I am talking to my mum lots (who is passed away) - and
> they are always phone dreams. Or dreams where she doesn't know she is
> dead. They are never pleasant.
>
> Bizarre.

You obviously need to change to Vodaphone pay as you go, have you tried videophone it might cure your problem.

re: reoccuring themes in dreams  PollyReg  29 Sep 12 4:01AM Thread Closed

Unk, Vodafone is so crap in this country. At the moment I have Optus because its data package is good value for the money and my phone doubles as a modem. But they're crap too.

I am thinking about going back to Telstra.

:-)

Return To Index
1 2 | Next


1.891s