poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index1-10 of 29
the imminence of wombs and the tribulations of men  AlchemiA  7 Mar 13 8:56PM Thread Closed

Mercury retrograde -- the Great Emancipation is from our own outward-focused deception -- where these merCurious illuMentations introvert toward deep calls to deep -- where these senses converge in the confluence of our brain, overflowing with impressions again and again, while the heart raptures in swelling awe, at what is now and what is all ... and it's just then, from this imminent wonder moving into an ever brightening awe, that our eyes glitter with the beauty that we saw...

my Grandmother was a proven face and palm reader, actually she could intuit on many levels, sometimes she was shocking -- I have this talent too ...

you encounter your image
in the meantime, dreamtime
in her eyes looking clear
inside of your own reflection
reflected again, farther then,
yet, longing to be near

let's be an echo of each other, Sister and Brother...

the urge-to-merge is age-old; to surrender the drop into the sea-of-bliss which we feel in the beloveds kiss, the bliss of breaking through the barrier of self to become all, beyond the filtering senses that clamor and call, becoming the cosmic drunk with stars in our head and oceans deep in our eyes, speechless with sympathies choking our throat, drowning in love 'cause there's no way to float...

star talk shadow walk

what if light is the language of Star
and Star is the language of night
and night is the feeling of ineffable space
where the infinite writes insight,

with plasma roiling from its transmuting pen
into particles 'n photons that zeal;
that seems to me, to be so very real ...

then our shadow we see,
                          slow diving on the ground,
is a reminder of the night we carry,
                                        everyday around ...

hmmm, this has some good moves and the intent, the longing swells incessant waves that take you onto troubled-lonely shores, where this ancient-ache lands us to aching in want of some-more -- somehow the rhyme troubles me -- you've got the imagery, the genuine feeling pushes this along, but I feel there is no song longing it to my heart -- perhaps we ought not cleave to the rhyme but rather find the rhythm in which your ache takes leave of your senses, waves swelling from an incessant sea, longing for the sky to fall as rain to me ...

re: the imminence of wombs and the tribulations of men  AlchemiA  7 Mar 13 9:05PM Thread Closed

we must remember that tribulations are an opportunity for change and perhaps even moving along to the real goal, emancipation by bliss, the frequencies of love...

re: the imminence of wombs and the tribulations of men  AlchemiA  7 Mar 13 9:23PM Thread Closed

Mystic hunting eyes
Sin; missing the mark.
Like an arrow gone askew;
No bullseye.
Mystics must have hunters eyes,
for bagging their Snark,
their arrow is true.
After they wrap them
in many Mansions;
LotusBlossomslaughter.

re: the imminence of wombs and the tribulations of men  AlchemiA  7 Mar 13 9:24PM Thread Closed

emancipation by bliss, the frequencies of love…

re: the imminence of wombs and the tribulations of men  AlchemiA  7 Mar 13 10:36PM Thread Closed

My Grandmother, paeter-familius line, was the Daughter of a Spanish gypsy tribe -- Neti was her name --

The story goes ... that my Grandfather, my dAds dAd, was besotten by Neti's mysterious mannerisms and he was swelled by his heart to fight for her hand. The Chieftain, my Great Grandfather was too old for physical battles, so protocols established that the first-son was to take his place at the blooding, the bound ritual of blades whilst a bond to each others beta-arm held, which was to be to the death, or so was its intended goal.

My Grandmother was a proven face and palm reader, actually she could intuit on many levels, and ofttimes she was shocking -- I have this talent too ... so do you ...

The battle was overseen by the Chieftains wise-man, his first in command. The leather cord was wrapped tightly enough around their wrists, so that neither could slip away with ease.

The wooing Welshman, however, was also an able-bodied Sea-man and could heave a load with precision and strength. He surprised the Chieftains Son by pulling him in, and swiftly cutting the bonds with his very sharp blade, whilst in the same movement he choreographed a leg-sweep that brought his soon to be brother-in-law to ground; withal the white-lion and his fiercely aware blue-eyes, made pact with the clan, and they could now marry and make immanence of womb.

your time is going to come...

re: the imminence of wombs and the tribulations of men  AlchemiA  7 Mar 13 10:40PM Thread Closed

trouble is going to come to you, this is all I`ve got to say, use it wisely ...

re: the imminence of wombs and the tribulations of men  AlchemiA  7 Mar 13 11:47PM Thread Closed

have you ever met a Mystic-Poet? a courageous-vulnerability swells from them in waves of Peace. -- it's a-muse-sing with them as their eyes are filled with many reflections while they're simply staring at forever, absorbed in every small thing, as if it were all a gift that God did bring -- deep calls to deep -- when Nature has need of some expression sHe urges in surges throughout mankind for a heart made ready from beating wings dipped in tears and laughter, and when sHe finds a ready vessel, malleable, vulnerable and made pure for this new expression, sHe urges in surges the creativity of wonder and realized raptures in the bliss of a longing heart song -- the Mystic-Poet is often reflected in that urge, as the creator is always part creation, and as all things go, all things become the yearning-Love-song, and so too, is the Mystic-Poet an urge of Nature express'd in surges of this inner-bliss -- the Mystic-Poet speaks the language of Love with tears and laughter in such a way that you, the rapture'd listener, become the beloved and are, therefore, an expressed urge of Nature surged in the rhythms and sounds that only the heart can hear...

re: the imminence of wombs and the tribulations of men  unknown  8 Mar 13 9:18AM Thread Closed

> It looks as though AlchemiA is desirous of attention again.

It looks as though you are desperate for attention too, mor.

re: the imminence of wombs and the tribulations of men  AlchemiA  8 Mar 13 3:38PM Thread Closed

I love you Mor or Less as a troll-bridge that you`ve really under-understood ... I`ve definitely been in want of attentiveness from time to time as I`ve suffered the consequences of indecision before ... not only that but as a heart-based epiphanator many of these so-called trips landed me in the lap of a Goddess, a few times a God, or at least, feeling the bliss of love ...

> > > It looks as though AlchemiA is desirous of attention again.
> >
> >
> > It looks as though you are desperate for attention too, mor.
>
> I don't need it plath loves me.

re: the imminence of wombs and the tribulations of men  AlchemiA  8 Mar 13 3:46PM Thread Closed

I`ve definitely been in want of attentiveness, from time to time I`ve tripped, and I`ve suffered the consequences of indecision before ... not only that but as a heart-based epiphanator many of these so-called trips landed me in the lap of a Goddess, a few times a God, or at least, feeling the bliss of love ...`` -- 'dystopian-grrl'

Return To Index
1 2 3 | Next

1.099s