poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index21-30 of 73
re: my photography  unknown  26 Mar 13 7:17AM Thread Closed

> Do you sell on line, too?  That is a beautiful, peaceful picture.  It
> looks like earth,sky but also rings of Saturn, sort of.  Congrats.

With digital photography, such prints are kids’ stuff nowadays. With Photoshop or Inpixio and many more programs you can turn a photograph into anything you want, even make silly old Isabelle look twenty again, well nearly, at least get rid of all the warts and blemishes. The rest might be slightly harder. Ninety nine per cent of that rubbish you see on market stalls is merely digitally enhanced prints.   Junk for idiots. The sort of stuff plath would hang on her wall.

re: my photography  unknown  26 Mar 13 8:19AM Thread Closed

Mor, while it's true that digital technology offers chemical-free manipulation of images, the artist's eye is still necessary to make an arresting image. It still takes the knowledge of how a camera records an image much differently than the human eye. It takes forsight and imagination.  Now's when you tell us how you were a professional photographer, right? Or a camera maker. You are dull and too predictable to be interesting.

re: my photography  unknown  26 Mar 13 8:24AM Thread Closed

Also... what you said about Isabelle is bullying. Cyber-bullying is as bad as doing it in person. Bullies, cyber or otherwise, are cowards. You are a coward, Mor. Congo, kick-boxing warrior, no way. Coward.

re: my photography  unknown  26 Mar 13 9:49AM Thread Closed

> Also... what you said about Isabelle is bullying. Cyber-bullying is as
> bad as doing it in person. Bullies, cyber or otherwise, are cowards.
> You are a coward, Mor. Congo, kick-boxing warrior, no way. Coward.

Why don't you go sit on your Kodak Brownie and send the pictures to starr  for appreciation

re: my photography  starr  26 Mar 13 11:23AM Thread Closed

Can I smear the "brownie" batter on your face, Mor(on?)  Jason nailed it when he stated that cyberbullying is cowardice.  You'd probably quiver if someone called your bluff face 2 face.  I don't sweat u.  But I must digress...Jason, I absolutely LOVE your photography, buddy!  Checked 'em out this morning b4 work and my favorites are "Alone with the Moon" and I can't remember the name, but it was a shadow of fire escapes attached to the side of what look like slums.  Beautiful work!  I love the pigeon shot too!  Great eye and I marvel at how there's so much movement and flow in your images!  Keep up the great work and have a good day.  Maybe the mods will shut down the thread to keep shit-4-brains  outta here.  Love u, brotha.  :-)

re: my photography  AlchemiA  26 Mar 13 11:42AM Thread Closed

nICE -- crystal-eye'd shot -- the 49th octave of vibration where deep calls to deep...

http://vibrational-octave.aminus3.com/image/2013-03-24.html

re: my photography  unknown  26 Mar 13 12:10PM Thread Closed

> Can I smear the "brownie" batter on your face, Mor(on?)  Jason
> nailed it when he stated that cyberbullying is cowardice.  You'd
> probably quiver if someone called your bluff face 2 face.  I don't
> sweat u.  But I must digress...Jason, I absolutely LOVE your
> photography, buddy!  Checked 'em out this morning b4 work and my
> favorites are "Alone with the Moon" and I can't remember the name,
> but it was a shadow of fire escapes attached to the side of what look
> like slums.  Beautiful work!  I love the pigeon shot too!  Great eye
> and I marvel at how there's so much movement and flow in your images!
>  Keep up the great work and have a good day.  Maybe the mods will shut
> down the thread to keep shit-4-brains  outta here.  Love u, brotha.
> :-)

What starr likes or does not like, is no indication of what discerning members of the public will spend their money on; such schemes for a totally unknown photographer are consistent with car boot sales. Moreover, in most cases just about as rewarding.
Auction rooms are crammed full of such unwanted items, and can be bought in batches of twenty for a pound or two, most of  which land up in the trash can where they belong, as unsalable junk.
In most cases, the return is hardly sufficient to cover the cost of the pitch, even art galleries and photographic studios struggle to cover their costs most of the time. Starr ought to stay with his trashcans, where his foul mouth is less noticeable, to his adoring admirers.
Every day art dealers are approached by such dreamers looking for space to exhibit their junk.

re: my photography  starr  26 Mar 13 12:26PM Thread Closed

You would take the life out of a balloon, right in front of a child's adoring eyes.  Know why?  Because u live for and love to hate.  You're the perfect example of someone who is so miserable within themselves that the only joy u get is in your feeble attempts to steal joy from others.  Foul mouth?  How does "go fuck yourself with your mother's dildo" suit u?  Foul enough 4 ya, asshole?  Push it in good and hard.  It'd be the BEST penetration you've had in YEARS.  :-)

re: my photography  raskolniikov  26 Mar 13 12:29PM Thread Closed

you certainly have a lot to say about my shit photos. i guess my wedding photography business is a load of shit too and the couples are somehow drunk or delusional when they pay me money to capture their weddind.

how about you meet up with me mor and i will give you my camera and we can see what you can come up with. i can then post them here for everyone too see. i live in england, i have a car, i will drive to anywhere that you are and meet you. i bet you say 'no' you fucking coward.

>
> What starr likes or does not like, is no indication of what discerning
> members of the public will spend their money on; such schemes for a
> totally unknown photographer are consistent with car boot sales.
> Moreover, in most cases just about as rewarding.
> Auction rooms are crammed full of such unwanted items, and can be
> bought in batches of twenty for a pound or two, most of  which land up
> in the trash can where they belong, as unsalable junk.
> In most cases, the return is hardly sufficient to cover the cost of
> the pitch, even art galleries and photographic studios struggle to
> cover their costs most of the time. Starr ought to stay with his
> trashcans, where his foul mouth is less noticeable, to his adoring
> admirers.
> Every day art dealers are approached by such dreamers looking for
> space to exhibit their junk.

re: my photography  starr  26 Mar 13 12:35PM Thread Closed

I would LOVE to meet the Mor(on) and shove his ass down into a puddle of seagull shit, coat his bitch ass in breadcrumbs and watch the rest of the flock have a party.  It'd be like Hitchcock, but in REAL life.  :-)

Return To Index
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Next

1.027s