poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index41-50 of 73
re: my photography  unknown  26 Mar 13 5:15PM Thread Closed

> I commend your wife.  Smart lady.  Who in their right mind would wanna
> be married to a shitbag like Thomas Shaw?  

No one, is the correct answer ;)

re: my photography  starr  26 Mar 13 6:09PM Thread Closed

Yup.  Okay...outta here.  Been a long eight hour shift today and have a life to catch unlike Shaw whose life has YET 2 catch HIM.  Must suck when one has nothing better 2 do than spew hate on others.  In actuality tho, he's really only showing his true SELF(lessness.)  Pity pity poo poo's.  Nite, my people!  :-)

re: my photography  unknown  27 Mar 13 1:19AM Thread Closed

> > Well, if I recall rightly, Mor had at least a couple years back, a
> > Canon 7d,
>
>
> Only "Mor" would know this about "Mor", so it easy for all to see
> this is just "Mor" once again pretending to be a "fan" of Mor to
> create the illusion someone actually likes and listens to him.
>
> We, on the other hand, know the truth is no one likes or listens to
> Mor, which burns his very soul.

As I have, an interest in photography the type of camera Mor had at that time stuck in my mind, just like he drove a BMW 7 series.
Just like Jennifer purports to ride a stallion in Windsor Great Park. Where she parks, her wheelchair is anyone’s guess.

I have great sympathy for Rasky, fancy taking on a stall in the month of September, and having to stand there freezing his little balls off all winter, for peanuts.

re: my photography  unknown  27 Mar 13 1:23AM Thread Closed

> > I commend your wife.  Smart lady.  Who in their right mind would
> wanna
> > be married to a shitbag like Thomas Shaw?  
>
>
Even worse who would want to be married to an ugly  walking shit bag like you.

re: my photography  unknown  27 Mar 13 6:40AM Thread Closed

Mor, you remind me of Monty Python's black knight, after having his arms and legs severed in a lopsided battle. You just keep on spewing, unable to understand you have been bested, again and again. But why to the rest of us continue to respond? To feel superior? I mean, unlike you, we could just walk away. Maybe you're like a train wreck, too horrible not to gawk at.

re: my photography  unknown  27 Mar 13 9:35AM Thread Closed

Snarling? Hmm, I don't  f e e l  tormented. Your bidding? Don't know how, but glad I could help. You can have the last word now.

re: my photography  unknown  27 Mar 13 10:14AM Thread Closed

> As for me the enjoyment comes from rattling your cages to watch you
> snarl.

But, the fact remains, Mor, you don't "rattle" any cages. You're not a thorn in the side of anyone, nor do you command any sort of attention other than derision.

You over-state yourself and you image yourself to effect more than is real.

The only interesting thing about what you say above is what is revealed about you.

You come to this site with such a pathetic intention that is derived from an even more pathetic source. namely your personal grudges so madly distorted in your own mind you now actually think of yourself as the orchestrator of chaos rather than the victim of your own sad demented mind.

No one hates you Mor, you just feel a bit sorry for you. Your life is so empty that you come here daily for a bit of human contact, even if that human contact causes you so much pain you cannot help but hate it and yourself.

The only puppet here is you, Mor, you just can't see the strings. I can, though.

re: my photography  unknown  27 Mar 13 10:15AM Thread Closed

> As I have, an interest in photography the type of camera Mor had

Says Mor about Mor.

re: my photography  unknown  27 Mar 13 10:16AM Thread Closed

> I have great sympathy for Rasky, fancy taking on a stall in the month
> of September, and having to stand there freezing his little balls off
> all winter, for peanuts.

The coward Mor speaks.

Why not take up Rask's offer to meet up Mor, so he can kick your tramp ass from here to next September :)

re: my photography  unknown  27 Mar 13 10:17AM Thread Closed

> just like he drove a BMW 7 series.

This is clearly a lie.

Return To Index
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 | Next

0.344s