poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index241-246 of 246
re: Playlist:  starr  9 Oct 13 12:50PM Thread Closed

:-)  How'dya like that "Nuclear War" joint I posted?  Isn't it (sadly) FUNNY?  WAY AHEAD of its time.  Like Prince's "1999."  Another one that was way ahead of its time!  :-)

re: Playlist:  jenn  9 Oct 13 12:56PM Thread Closed

> :-)  How'dya like that "Nuclear War" joint I posted?  Isn't it
> (sadly) FUNNY?  WAY AHEAD of its time.  Like Prince's "1999."
> Another one that was way ahead of its time!  :-)

Yeh, I was saying how its the most laid back anti-war song I've ever heard lol .. I like the repeated lines by the backing singers .. especially 'if they push that button, your ass gotta go" lol :)

re: Playlist:  mandolyn  9 Oct 13 4:57PM Thread Closed

jenn, i would think you would know this robert koch. i hope i am thinking of the right song. it was on a show last night called "the black list" at the end- they played it like 5 minutes before the show ended. beautiful song.

re: Playlist:  starr  9 Oct 13 5:20PM Thread Closed

Yo AZZ gotta go!  LOL!  (Not U, Mandee!)  Glad u liked it, Jenn!  I thought it was BANGIN' and I can't get the "mothafucka" outta my HEAD!  :-)  Have a good nite, u guyz!  xo!  :-)

re: Playlist:  mandolyn  9 Oct 13 5:29PM Thread Closed

hahaha! i was STILL spelling it wrong! it's robot koch! geesh.

ok here is a link to listen to it but someone recorded it off the tv i think. lol
still .... you can't find it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PGsE65uS6U

re: Playlist:  Cerulise  9 Oct 13 6:31PM Thread Closed

►►

Lilith

by

Léonie

http://youtu.be/Epy9UpN8Ziw

I wish this lady's dark pop was released; she does great stuff from what I heard covered by my favorite band. I did pick it out on tabs before getting a shot in the head, but it's written down on wherever my I could find the black leather book.

This thread has been closed to new comments by a moderator.

Return To Index
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

1.082s