online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index31-40 of 97
re: Lucid Dreaming  mandolyn  8 Oct 13 11:30AM Thread Closed

> Around 3:30 a.m. I woke up to the sound of glass breaking. I grabbed
> my gun which is right next to my bed, clicked the safety off and
> slowly moved down the hallway like I was FBI. I got to the kitchen,
> flipped the light switch and there was a damn raccoon sitting in my
> kitchen sink helping himself to remains of my Bourbon. Damn drunk.

hahahaha! did you let it climb into bed with you? they like to snuggle, especially when drunk. ;)

re: ELECTRO-ANARCHIST EXISTENTIALIST COLLECTIVE  mandolyn  8 Oct 13 12:36PM Thread Closed

i dreamt a soldier from the future took me hostage and i had a dagger that i kept gripping with my hand, but i could never pull it out of its sheath. his hands were stronger and he smelled like soil and blood and it left me feeling sick. i hate waking up sick.

re: ELECTRO-ANARCHIST EXISTENTIALIST COLLECTIVE  jenn  8 Oct 13 5:06PM Thread Closed

Last night I drove a heavily armoured and weaponised all terrain futuristic 8-wheel vehicle to resupply the front line of a battle field that was part of a war against demons coming through a dimensional tear in space, known as The Hellgate.

I got my job done and joined in the fighting. It was awesome, terrifying and exciting :)

re: ELECTRO-ANARCHIST EXISTENTIALIST COLLECTIVE  unknown  8 Oct 13 6:54PM Thread Closed

> Last night I drove a heavily armoured and weaponised all terrain
> futuristic 8-wheel vehicle to resupply the front line of a battle
> field that was part of a war against demons coming through a
> dimensional tear in space, known as The Hellgate.
>
> I got my job done and joined in the fighting. It was awesome,
> terrifying and exciting :)

I have dreams like that often. I'm always carrying some weapon and wielding it like a Viking. I think I was a Viking in a past life. Probably with the name Floki. Or Lagnar. Or Kevin.

re: ELECTRO-ANARCHIST EXISTENTIALIST COLLECTIVE  jenn  8 Oct 13 6:57PM Thread Closed

Yep, me too. The monster hunting ones are the best.

re: ELECTRO-ANARCHIST EXISTENTIALIST COLLECTIVE  unknown  9 Oct 13 12:24AM Thread Closed

Haha! Omg.. what madness! lol :)

re: ELECTRO-ANARCHIST EXISTENTIALIST COLLECTIVE  unknown  9 Oct 13 12:42AM Thread Closed

Il ne faut jamais jeter le manche après la cognée

re: ELECTRO-ANARCHIST EXISTENTIALIST COLLECTIVE  mandolyn  9 Oct 13 8:48AM Thread Closed

que faire si l'éponge est tombé dans les toilettes?

re: ELECTRO-ANARCHIST EXISTENTIALIST COLLECTIVE  unknown  9 Oct 13 8:53AM Thread Closed

Celui qui se sent bouché devrait se moucher, dans les toilettes

re: ELECTRO-ANARCHIST EXISTENTIALIST COLLECTIVE  jenn  9 Oct 13 8:55AM Thread Closed

> que faire si l'éponge est tombé dans les toilettes?

Mouillez vos mains et un nettoyage rapide est appelé pour!

Return To Index
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next

1.06s