poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index11-15 of 15
re: will the real steven please stand up?  mandolyn  7 Oct 13 6:31PM Thread Closed

because it's not a big deal, THAT's why. i have weirdos send me messages before, you just ignore 'em. i'm sure every person on this site has received a strange message on FB before. when i first got on facebook i got messages from asians all the time because i had my last name set to monkey munch. but then facebook froze my account because they said that is not a legit last name, so now i have my real one.
but my real friends still call me munch.

(yea, go ahead unknowns, i just opened the door for you on that one!)

re: will the real steven please stand up?  mandolyn  7 Oct 13 6:32PM Thread Closed

^ ok, that came out really funny. why do asians like monkey munch? exactly. WHY? lolol.

re: will the real steven please stand up?  mandolyn  7 Oct 13 7:38PM Thread Closed

> LOL. I'm still not getting a Facebook. I agree with "Matt" on that
> one. We will just call him Matt. But I might lurk on yours now and
> again when I'm over if u leave it open, maybe update your status with
> my middle finger.

lol, matt. sounds like a jock. (no offense to any matts here)

too bad you won't get a facebook, or have the time at night because you would have a lot of fun with me and moos on there.

re: will the real steven please stand up?  mandolyn  7 Oct 13 7:39PM Thread Closed

^ yes, moos, not matt. remember moos?

re: will the real steven please stand up?  unknown  7 Oct 13 8:21PM Thread Closed

Damn! Moos? Really? Tell him I said hi. I'll have to get his info. G'night. =)

This thread has been closed to new comments by a moderator.

Return To Index
Previous | 1 2

1.141s