poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index1-9 of 9
Known's Nightly Update #1  Known  18 Apr 16 9:32PM Thread Closed

All is quiet on the cloud front as we allow me to chew the fat. Two paths cross in the woods and what happens? Abandonment. That's right. You can't cut down all the trees on a planet and expect for the air to be A ok.

In other news, the world's still spinning with you on it thank god. What would I do without having you to read me...die? I can feel myself gaining experience everyday. And though I know there are few people out there channeling this frequency, I feel heard most of the time.

What would I have to write and read for if it wasn't for others. That felt like a channel from the last man on a planet somewhere, don't you think? How crazy would that be? Just bye bye and I'm all alone with the animals.

re: Known's Nightly Update #1  unknown  18 Apr 16 10:58PM Thread Closed

No doubt nature being what it is, you would still have the moronic plath to keep you company.

re: Known's Nightly Update #1  unknown  19 Apr 16 6:31AM Thread Closed

No doubt nature being what it is, you would still have the moronic Mor to keep you company.

re: Known's Nightly Update #1  unknown  19 Apr 16 8:35AM Thread Closed

Which would be infinitely better than having that shitty arse tinker jenn in tow.

re: Known's Nightly Update #1  starr  19 Apr 16 11:15AM Thread Closed

Maybe one o'those trees will be cut down and fall on Mor.  TIMBERRRRRRRRRRR!  Splatt!  :-)

re: Known's Nightly Update #1  Known  19 Apr 16 1:33PM Thread Closed

Yeah I made it home safe just sinnnnngin the rain, just singggggggin the raiiiiin oh what fun it is to ride thru a drive thru in winter. The icicles the perfect metaphor for your phosphorescent teeth.

re: Known's Nightly Update #1  Known  19 Apr 16 1:35PM Thread Closed

I suppose I should make a new thread...

re: Known's Nightly Update #1  unknown  19 Apr 16 2:02PM Thread Closed

Which would be infinitely better than having that shitty arse tinker Mor in tow.

re: Known's Nightly Update #2  Known  19 Apr 16 3:31PM Thread Closed

Still just chugging along. Chooooo chooooooooooooooooo.

Return To Index

1.971s