poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index11-18 of 18
re: self renewal and self abuse in poetry writing under the 4th french republic  PollyReg  25 Aug 16 11:17PM Thread Closed

I'm not caught up in some ego trip let's play brilliant poet competition bullshit. Its not in my nature, its really not.

re: self renewal and self abuse in poetry writing under the 4th french republic  PollyReg  25 Aug 16 11:24PM Thread Closed

If my comments are wrong, at least I've given them as I've seen it. It doesn't matter. Only to you and whatever it is you are trying to prove.

re: self renewal and self abuse in poetry writing under the 4th french republic  PollyReg  26 Aug 16 3:02AM Thread Closed

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2uwroj

re: self renewal and self abuse in poetry writing under the 4th french republic  cadmium  26 Aug 16 7:45AM Thread Closed

you're understanding that it doesn't matter, that it's about writing. that's the reality. you have to understand that there's no reason for you to matter to me, except that you write in some interesting way.

re: self renewal and self abuse in poetry writing under the 4th french republic  cadmium  26 Aug 16 9:27AM Thread Closed

well, read some books and talk to some other poets and write your own poetry, and maybe you'll get what i'm talking about. just being interesting to you isn't really a life-style, just a condescension.

> ditto, mike, except you've yet to be interesting.

Ahem...  aforbing  26 Aug 16 1:51PM Thread Closed

Can't we all just get along?

re: Ahem...  plath  26 Aug 16 1:53PM Thread Closed

Please remember...four or more disrespectful posts = a closed thread.  Either we support one another or we have a locked down message board.  The choice, of course, is up to the users.  A word to the wise.  :)

re: Ahem...  cadmium  26 Aug 16 2:11PM Thread Closed

you do realize that there's no way we can control the trolls ourselves -- they thrive on the energy of the dialog -- you don't even have to talk to them to get a troll from them.

if they were our little brother or sister we could sell them to some mill owner for weavers, but, we can't.

so, punishing us by closing down the threads because of these people just makes us resent you and think you don't really care if there's poetry and poets here at all, just silence so you can watch soap operas.

Return To Index
Previous | 1 2

Recent Best (expand)
0.356s