poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index1-10 of 10
god with a keyboard poem author  PollyReg  6 Dec 16 10:58AM Thread Closed

I hope you didn't delete it because I didn't give you a glowing review.I gave you a five but it was readable.  I couldnt find much structually wrong with it...the content was a bit blah that's all and the language a bit ordinary...And I did feel like the narrator was 'a keyboard warrior' asking for sympathy.  But I feel a bit mean now because it's gone and I really don't like to feel as if I've been harsh. :-/

This post has been suspended by a moderator.

re: god with a keyboard poem author  plath  6 Dec 16 5:25PM Thread Closed

Holiday season...goodwill to man/womankind????  Practice this.  Thank you.

re: god with a keyboard poem author  cadmium  7 Dec 16 5:02PM Thread Closed

practiced it last year, when i posted a link a-la-polly to a very nice version of the coventry carol. really simple and beautiful and very christmas.

that thread post was deleted by one of the mods -- the whole thread, and it had no nasty comments on it. and, i suppose it was ripped down because it was too christian and too european. 'goodwill' must come in a bottle and not in the actual? as when we post to help people understand, but the mods understand only that it doesn't say 'luv the palestinans' or something nicey like that?

music is god. forget your institutional religions and fears and just let yourself get stoned by music.

re: god with a keyboard poem author  unknown  8 Dec 16 11:49AM Thread Closed

Don't fret Polly old gal, my skin is thicker than a toad's.
Others elsewhere saw the poem differently to you, but any feedback is nearly always useful, like a barometer to keep my writing grounded.
Although it's a special place for me, PC's a very small site which has been abandoned by its creator, so it serves no purpose leaving my scribble here for very long.
Nowadays it'd be rare to get comments after week two, even if you go top rated.
I have too much output draped all over the net as it is.
I think you liked 'Kissing Wrinkles' but that will also be deleted soon.
~ author.

This post has been suspended by a moderator.

re: god with a keyboard poem author  PollyReg  9 Dec 16 1:54PM Thread Closed

i liked 'kissing wrinkles' before it was given a crude shift by way of author explanation.

the other was received positively 'elsewhere'..." cool. i'm not much concerned with what others think or do. i only speak for myself.

re: god with a keyboard poem author  plath  11 Dec 16 1:26PM Thread Closed

Holiday season...goodwill to man/womankind????  Practice this.  Thank you.

re: god with a keyboard poem author  unknown  14 Dec 16 3:39AM Thread Closed

happy now that it's yours pr?

re: god with a keyboard poem author  plath  14 Dec 16 12:16PM Thread Closed

Holiday season...goodwill to man/womankind????  Practice this.  Thank you.  :)

Return To Index

0.438s