poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index31-40 of 59
re: semantics and clueless cunts named Trolly Polly  PollyReg  9 Jan 17 11:32AM Thread Closed

Anyone seen the Rolling Stones film clip with Kirsten Stewart and a zebra?

(Thanks moderator.)

re: semantics and clueless cunts named Trolly Polly  cadmium  9 Jan 17 12:08PM Thread Closed

why? what for? dI'd you miss the whole punk revolution,  where the kids took music back from the corporations? -- for about ten minutes anyway? money kills, and mice would kill for money.

re: semantics and clueless cunts named Trolly Polly  unknown  9 Jan 17 1:56PM Thread Closed

I don't need lots of money -- just enough to get by -- enough to allow me the time I have left to write what I want before I die. Is that too much to ask?

re: semantics and clueless cunts named Trolly Polly  cadmium  9 Jan 17 3:49PM Thread Closed

money is a form of energy. me, i just want to be free. so, it's a compromise being an artist -- i worked when i could but was afraid they'd hire me full time... or, i'd wish they'd hire me full time so i'd have a future. the future happened anyway, whether i did something about it or not. the only thing you really need is to make things, to stir up your mind into your biology and give new planets and centipedes into a centipede world.

> I don't need lots of money -- just enough to get by -- enough to
> allow me the time I have left to write what I want before I die. Is
> that too much to ask?

re: semantics and clueless cunts named Trolly Polly  unknown  9 Jan 17 6:01PM Thread Closed

Trolly Poll thanks the Mods for allowing her to continue trolling Mike while they continue to enable her mental illness.

Not quite sure who the bigger cunt is.
Yeh, it's still Trolly LoliPolly Trollolol.

re: semantics and clueless cunts named Trolly Polly  PollyReg  9 Jan 17 6:55PM Thread Closed

Want to work full time/ Afraid to be hired full time...Me too.  I'm good at my job now but that causes anxiety too...in case I become trapped to it...If people don't expect anything you don't have to work hard, ever, to exceed that expectation...

The commitment phobics mantra. LOL.

I worked at QANTAS, 10 years ago now. In a managerial position. I fluked the fucking thing, God knows how. Determination to prove myself, a single mother, capable of being 'corporate' , I guess...But It was a hard job.  And I was pushed to the absolute limit of my capabilities. Don't get me wrong, I was remunerated for it...but it took my all. I'd work at home, into the night, most days. Writing and responding to emails from Kuala Lumpur (our call centre location) and India.

So, anyway, I was part of a team of 4 who oversaw the international team of network engineers.  Each engineer, on each individual job, had to work to a Service Level Agreement of 48 hours. If our team did not achieve 98.8% per month we were in danger of losing the contract.

So there was the project manager, two sales executives, and myself (technical liason officer) working in The Telstra Building. Telstra had the IT contract with QANTAS and they outsourced the network part of it (which included the ticketing machines) to NCR (The company I was employed under)

I had three systems and two computers on my desk. NCRs system. QANTAS internal. And telstra. My job was basically thinking up ways to 'stop the clocks' so we could achieve our time. There were a list of things I was able to stop them for. Incomplete floor plans, etc. Basically things that could be put back on to telstra...

So it was part of my main job, in the telstra building, to form pleasant, sacharine relationships with the Telstra Execs and form a laison point between them and the NCR territory managers.

It was fun and an experience I am glad I had, but a life, I think, not suitable for me in the long term.

Incidentally, NCR and maybe even Telstra no longer have that contract...I think my husband said it belongs to Dell now or something.  Dunno, a different life away, anyway.

I like my job now. I go to work, do my job, come home and seperate from it. Then I get paid. Its not a job I am doing for status or to prove something to myself...Its suitable for me and family friendly.

> money is a form of energy. me, i just want to be free. so, it's a
> compromise being an artist -- i worked when i could but was afraid
> they'd hire me full time... or, i'd wish they'd hire me full time
> so i'd have a future. the future happened anyway, whether i did
> something about it or not. the only thing you really need is to make
> things, to stir up your mind into your biology and give new planets
> and centipedes into a centipede world.
>
>
> > I don't need lots of money -- just enough to get by -- enough to
> > allow me the time I have left to write what I want before I die. Is
> > that too much to ask?

re: semantics and clueless cunts named Trolly Polly  PollyReg  9 Jan 17 6:55PM Thread Closed

Oh, it must be me for sure. If you are going to be cunt, may as well be a decent one.

:-)

> Trolly Poll thanks the Mods for allowing her to continue trolling Mike
> while they continue to enable her mental illness.
>
> Not quite sure who the bigger cunt is.
> Yeh, it's still Trolly LoliPolly Trollolol.

re: semantics and clueless cunts named Trolly Polly  PollyReg  10 Jan 17 3:22AM Thread Closed

https://youtu.be/ILWSp0m9G2U

;-)

Do you have plans for your now future, Cadmium?

I'd actually like to finish my started degree...Not for employment purposes just because I like study and it would be nice to have it. I don't now remember much of what I learnt, and I'd definitely pursue a different path but those units would count as credit...I have time on my hands, so why not?

Productive no? Better than being a 'cunt' to strangers every day. Still don't get that one....

> money is a form of energy. me, i just want to be free. so, it's a
> compromise being an artist -- i worked when i could but was afraid
> they'd hire me full time... or, i'd wish they'd hire me full time
> so i'd have a future. the future happened anyway, whether i did
> something about it or not. the only thing you really need is to make
> things, to stir up your mind into your biology and give new planets
> and centipedes into a centipede world.
>
>
> > I don't need lots of money -- just enough to get by -- enough to
> > allow me the time I have left to write what I want before I die. Is
> > that too much to ask?

re: semantics and clueless cunts named Trolly Polly  unknown  10 Jan 17 9:09AM Thread Closed

Another thread Trolly Polly opens her arsehole and shits all over.

This is Polly's Narcissistic Personality Disorder at work.
She really does think it's all about her.

Mix this with her Compulsive Disorder need to share details of her life and then turn into a passive-aggressive crybaby when other trolls come to troll the troll, it is plain to see that Trolly Polly is not fit to turn on a computer let alone be allowed near one.

The word cunt as a descriptive of Trolly Polly is a bit of an understatement, but if the hat fits.

What a cunt.

re: semantics and clueless cunts named Trolly Polly  PollyReg  10 Jan 17 12:00PM Thread Closed

Of course my writing is about me...Don't know what you're getting at? Don't care to know either?

Return To Index
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next

0.435s