poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index41-50 of 50
re: semantics and clueless cunts named Trolly Polly  PollyReg  10 Jan 17 12:55PM Thread Closed

I was polite and thorough, made a point of saying I didn't mean offense, and I still copped it in return. Ain't nothing but bullshit and I'm so sick of it. Not an isolated incident either. I'll say again : if people don't want critique they shouldn't be posting.

re: semantics and clueless cunts named Trolly Polly  PollyReg  10 Jan 17 1:03PM Thread Closed

Condescension and 'explaining' to me that I don't understand voice or what is being done in my book is damn rude. People don't have to improve my comments...critique is not about me

re: back to the concept  PollyReg  10 Jan 17 1:09PM Thread Closed

How many voices, Mike? More than I can count. As a person I am not fixed in opinion of myself, or fixed in opinion or labels in general. Thus, it can work for me. I don't need to know why I write...Don't need to defend it as if it's something I shouldn't be doing. I know there's room for improvement but defending actually writing or posting... what for?

re: semantics and clueless cunts named Trolly Polly  PollyReg  10 Jan 17 2:17PM Thread Closed

And Cadmium, please understand, this carry on and replying to (your?) trolling is not because I think Im nice, or well mannered myself, or even that anybody should take note of anything I say about their writing...

But there are levels of politeness and common decency that I will not cross though.  

If somebody comments on my work and it says I think this poem is crap and this is why I think so keeping the comment cohesive and on the one poem and not my overall writing 'abi;ity' or what they believe is my personal mental illness, my motive for posting it, my sex life, my gender, my age or any other such...I will first of all thank them and then consider what they have said.

I will not big note myself by suggesting that they just don't understand proper sayins...

re: semantics and clueless cunts named Trolly Polly  PollyReg  10 Jan 17 2:27PM Thread Closed

Unfortunately, life is not a perfect little cocoon where there are no women, mothers, narcissists or less than perfect examples of the image we imagine we reside in.

If you don't like me unknown, so what? I'm a narcissist? What's it to you? Seriously, instead of expending all this energy on hatred why don't you just do your own thing.

I'm not bothered with you. Why are you bothered with me....Oh, it must be that sneaky righteousness creeping in again, hey/

re: semantics and clueless cunts named Trolly Polly  PollyReg  10 Jan 17 2:29PM Thread Closed

Better watch that...It will probably prevent you from ever writing anything decent.

re: semantics and clueless cunts named Trolly Polly  PollyReg  10 Jan 17 2:39PM Thread Closed

that i am 'invading' threads is really quite hilarious....a poetry website full of spartans now?

just do your own thing...go invade some threads or have a made up war or something. oh, wait?

re: semantics and clueless cunts named Trolly Polly  cadmium  10 Jan 17 3:09PM Thread Closed

"And Cadmium, please understand, this carry on and replying to (your?) trolling"

i have no reason in the world to troll. the idea isn't to shut anyone up, it's to get a dialog going. trolls stomp and spam to kill, not to nourish.

re: semantics and clueless cunts named Trolly Polly  PollyReg  10 Jan 17 4:18PM Thread Closed

I'll stay off your threads, cadders if you stay off mine. Whether it's you or not the troll wants me to think it's you because I'm not writing about what you want to discuss. That being basically your own opinion. Fair enough. Everyone likes their own opinion. You can have your threads non invaded and if I want to tell a story or talk about my own stuff I'll open my own thread. Howzit? Everyone's a winner then and if the troll trolls me they do it because they are trolling and not for some made up reason....Agree?

re: semantics and clueless cunts named Trolly Polly  cadmium  10 Jan 17 4:49PM Thread Closed

you need a better intelligence service. you're barking up the wrong tree. but, i like it that you're going to condense your expression into that one message thread -- all your bright thoughts on what's bright and beautiful in one place. kind of like xanadu or hogwarts.

Return To Index
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5

0.333s