poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index1-10 of 13
where are the moderators  rivergood  1 Jun 18 5:56AM Thread Closed

lots of spam dedicated press the critical button and presto no sorting out. where are the moderators?

re: where are the moderators  cadmium  1 Jun 18 11:45AM Thread Closed

the mods actually were driven off the site by the spam. 'isabelle' was spending an hour or more cleaning out the spam from the individual poems' posts. the spammer is trying to destroy the site by making dialog impossible. he's got problems and i wish he'd leave his little identity neurosis in the toilet before he logs in here.

anyone who's a poet faces a hard life -- we're not like the rest of the crowd. this includes a crowd of regular passive consumers who do cute things with words and want to have friends. the spammer just wants to have friends. the ebola virus just wants to have friends too.  

re: where are the moderators  unknown  1 Jun 18 12:45PM Thread Closed

the spam has got worse. maybe if we paid for the site the matter will have been solved

re: where are the moderators  cadmium  1 Jun 18 1:07PM Thread Closed

try poetry circle. it's actively moderared and has a nice wine bar.

re: where are the moderators  cadmium  1 Jun 18 1:11PM Thread Closed

> the spam has got worse. maybe if we paid for the site the matter will
> have been solved

so, some of us are into the poetry thing, and give heavy crits, and the owner will go, "oh, he's driving away the paying customers! i'll ban him" money is shit.

re: where are the moderators  unknown  2 Jun 18 6:21AM Thread Closed

> > the spam has got worse. maybe if we paid for the site the matter
> will
> > have been solved
>
> so, some of us are into the poetry thing, and give heavy crits, and
> the owner will go, "oh, he's driving away the paying customers!
> i'll ban him" money is shit.

One of the most self regarding whining justifications of crits wrapped in bile i've seen in a long time.

re: where are the moderators  cadmium  2 Jun 18 12:14PM Thread Closed

yes, people think that money is the most important thing. it's not. having a passion for what you love and doing what you love to do is the most important thing. i want to be self-realized through work. my work here is to invent poetry and help other nicola teslas as eros to invent their own poetry and not feel they have to just clone out pop stuff to be liked here. there's so many other places on the web where they can be liked just because they sign in.

re: where are the moderators  DeformedLion  2 Jun 18 10:46PM Thread Closed

who are the brain police?

re: where are the moderators  cadmium  3 Jun 18 12:22AM Thread Closed

jody and mark live and work in brain-upon-humber. they're the local police.

re: where are the moderators  unknown  5 Jun 18 8:43AM Thread Closed

Who is posting the spam?

Return To Index
1 2 | Next

1.121s