poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index1-10 of 42
i'll stop posting until sept 2018  cadmium  8 Jun 18 12:11PM Thread Closed

just out of curiosity, because nobody else seems to get that making art is what artist do to be real, i'll stop posting here until september, 2018. let's see what happens and who else can rise to the occasion and actually help other writers find their poem. i'll still work my own blog and do what i do.

mike

re: i'll stop posting until sept 2018  unknown  9 Jun 18 6:17AM Thread Closed

we miss you. You are the only poet who takes the time to give encouragement  to other poets.

re: i'll stop posting until sept 2018  unknown  10 Jun 18 9:29AM Thread Closed

I second that.
I commend you because you were on the receiving end of harsh criticism, but you are the constant and have outlived your criticisers. While we bathed in the warm light of this site's vibrancy you were attacked, vilified and  abused. I remember a time where posting was  rewarded with unrelenting attack. Now you strive to hold this sites head above the water and honestly the main attraction (for me) is your dialog.
sincerely.....

re: i'll stop posting until sept 2018  unknown  11 Jun 18 11:42AM Thread Closed

?The dust blows forward and the dust blows back...can't you make it till September 2087

re: i'll stop posting until sept 2018  cadmium  11 Jun 18 2:14PM Thread Closed

> ?The dust blows forward and the dust blows back...can't you make it
> till September 2087

why? are you running out of cliches, or out of spam...?

re: i'll stop posting until sept 2018  unknown  12 Jun 18 8:59AM Thread Closed

I prefer corned beef to spam you obviously prefer just corn....Is it really Seprember already?

re: i'll stop posting until sept 2018  unknown  12 Jun 18 9:02AM Thread Closed

Reconsider your temporary resignation.  The site will be so quiet .

re: i'll stop posting until sept 2018  cadmium  12 Jun 18 12:57PM Thread Closed

thanks, but it may stop the spammer.

> Reconsider your temporary resignation.  The site will be so quiet .

re: i'll stop posting until sept 2018  unknown  12 Jun 18 1:27PM Thread Closed

> Reconsider your temporary resignation.  The site will be so quiet .

Quiet? you must be joking. All the people that made this a good place to post might come back if that idiot who seems to lack empathy social skills and has set himself up as some sort of supreme being left for good. I can't believe its the fall already but it doen't surprise me as now Winter blows through this place and continues to do so.

re: i'll stop posting until sept 2018  cadmium  12 Jun 18 2:05PM Thread Closed

it was only a poetry workshop, not a dating bar or comedy-club critical or english pub. the site is called 'poetry critical', and i've known poetry workshops and how they've helped me to be a better writer. that's the only important thing -- you become good as a poet only by finding your real abilities. for that, we need other poets, not lap dancers and pimps and silly twits. there are other good writers here, but the evil here is how you personally and others write only to get favor from the lamers.

you good people have driven off so many creative types with your common pig-smart grammar corrections and really small-minded little atheist crits on their metaphysical poems. i don't crit what are obvious metaphysical trips as trips. i leave that up to others here who might be in their same mind space. what happens is the sophisticated wage-slaves bitch slap them down for not talking about how difficult it is to get laid or drunk without the wife knowing, or whatever. : )

my social skills are as real as any other poet's. your social skills are trailer-park ( hope they don't find out i'm a retard ) nice. be more nice. give real comments on people's work, not just 'likes' and stupid 'shee was funy and you rit a gud poem' crap that only feeds vanity.

Return To Index
1 2 3 4 5 | Next

1.115s