poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index1-10 of 12
Cadmium  unknown  15 Jun 18 12:02PM Thread Closed

this chatacter is back with grating poetry so much for his sabbatical

re: Cadmium  cadmium  15 Jun 18 1:25PM Thread Closed

LOL. i've been seriously needing to express in words for over sixty years. you should ask me questions about poetry and life and writing. really, why do you write and why do you think that what you write is poetry? even calling me a "character" marks you as a retard or asshole. you don't give anything to this place at all.

i offered to leave in order to help the site... maybe stop the spammer. y'all should have just shut the fuck up. the spammer still spammed and you trolls still whined that i hadn't treated you like a valued walmart customer. i'm disengaging now. i don't care anymore if any of you get real.

all i want from the site is a place where someone like me, but with an opposite theory and style... a poet... can shed my vanity and style. that would be very good. you're not that person.

> this chatacter is back with grating poetry so much for his sabbatical

re: Cadmium  unknown  15 Jun 18 1:41PM Thread Closed

your poems are challenging and delays on sexual imagery too much

re: Cadmium  cadmium  15 Jun 18 1:50PM Thread Closed

they're all about unrequited love, the delay is cosmic... the poems are stop motion pictures of fucked time and fake friends... 'nature' in other words. expressionist poems, people as a part of nature. they're written for other poets.

re: Cadmium  unknown  19 Jun 18 8:30AM Thread Closed

In other words they are mostly a bunch of self regarding egotistical rubbish.

re: Cadmium  cadmium  19 Jun 18 10:54AM Thread Closed

only if you're a primitive, a guy who thinks that a tee-shirt message is better poetry. the thing about verse and poetry is that they're a medium to swim in. you use wording as your stroke through the passage. the passage is your dream you can't feel in your sleep, and have to make real with your words. everyone's trying to find the reason and relive the beauty. ego is an energy, just like kissing.

> In other words they are mostly a bunch of self regarding egotistical
> rubbish.

re: Cadmium  unknown  19 Jun 18 9:09PM Thread Closed

your poems are ee cummins with Dorothy  Parker panache

re: Cadmium  cadmium  19 Jun 18 9:38PM Thread Closed

you may only be thinking of cummin's use of lower-case lettering? parker is where i'd like my lite-verse to go. but, ezra pound and wallace stevens and the final poems of william butler yeats... and, gregory corso too... were the shapers of my form. also, one of cummings and one poem each by philip larken and t.s. eliot.

my 'metamorphsis' poem is a synthesis of their styles, yes, but it's absolutely in my own voice. none of them could have written it.

a lot of ezra pound's cantos though. he's very musical and very free.

re: Cadmium  unknown  20 Jun 18 3:43AM Thread Closed

Is It time to to think of our renown poetry critic in the same thought cloud as so many emminances? Lord be praised, the sun has just come out and blown that cloud away.

re: Cadmium  cadmium  20 Jun 18 12:07PM Thread Closed

you do thinking? i diin't know that.

> Is It time to to think of our renown poetry critic in the same thought
> cloud as so many emminances? Lord be praised, the sun has just come
> out and blown that cloud away.

Return To Index
1 2 | Next

1.117s