poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index31-35 of 35
re: thinking not posting would be helpful, was a fail-ure  cadmium  8 Jul 18 9:27PM Thread Closed

hate to think it, cause it might block me from reading the one maybe good thing posted by an unk, but i'd like to have one of those block this poster things here. i'd block all 'unknown's, though no one with a real user name.

re: thinking not posting would be helpful, was a fail-ure  unknown  9 Jul 18 9:27AM Thread Closed

the cunning spammer has got worse as Cadmium gets braver

re: thinking not posting would be helpful, was a fail-ure  cadmium  9 Jul 18 2:04PM Thread Closed

not true, of course. when i haven't posted for weeks the spammer spams as much. it's a sexual thing for him and he's bisexual and doesn't care if you have a heart of gold. look how selective he is... sometimes it's to put your poem way off the newest list, and sometimes it's to bring attention to a poem by someone he's perving on.

> the cunning spammer has got worse as Cadmium gets braver

re: thinking not posting would be helpful, was a fail-ure  unknown  10 Jul 18 3:03AM Thread Closed

Brave hearted Cadmium, protector of PC and the very few who now float on board his limping sail wrecked holed below the water wreck of a ship. Rear Admiral Cadmium is doing all he can to reach his harbour. Stay tuned for another thrilling instalment of a tale so gripping you might fall off your perch asleep reading it, but don't worry, he'll be parroting in your ears again tomorrow and the next day and the next...and on and on and on and on.

re: thinking not posting would be helpful, was a fail-ure  cadmium  10 Jul 18 12:31PM Thread Closed

remember that from my point of view, you're in my world.

Return To Index
Previous | 1 2 3 4

1.134s