poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index1-6 of 6
how did you learn the word 'poetry'?  cadmium  10 Sep 18 6:49PM Thread Closed

who told you that something you were listening to or reading was 'poetry'? did you discover the word for yourself?

you were reading some dull robert frost short story with funny line breaks? and, said to yourself -- you're a precocious 18 year old -- you said to yourself, "this is boring shit, it must be poetry...?"

or, in middle-school, in beginning english, did you read edgar, al & moe's 'the rave'n', about a crazy guy?

what's the history of the concept, the history of the word? do words come out from the thing it's attached to and whisper in your ear...? --  'i am a cantaloupe'...?

it's three AM. do you know where your vowels are?

re: how did you learn the word 'poetry'?  unknown  10 Sep 18 10:55PM Thread Closed

i was googling potery and spelled it wrong

re: how did you learn the word 'poetry'?  cadmium  11 Sep 18 12:10AM Thread Closed

for sitting on the potty? yes, that takes a google education.

re: how did you learn the word 'poetry'?  unknown  12 Sep 18 9:38PM Thread Closed

Potty? is that how you spell it in america? anyhow, i found what I was looking for and made a very nice clay jug

re: how did you learn the word 'poetry'?  cadmium  13 Sep 18 1:50AM Thread Closed

glad you're making it in the poetry world.

re: how did you learn the word 'poetry'?  unknown  13 Sep 18 8:48PM Thread Closed

I made a lovely plant poet today

Return To Index

1.165s