poetry critical

online poetry workshop

Thread

Return To Index1-5 of 5
RE: Is there a quick way to grab works posted here? unknown  mr_e  12 Feb 19 6:59PM Thread Closed

did you ever get one way? i would love to save a whole bunch of poems if possible and print them out and read them whenever i wanted.

re: RE: Is there a quick way to grab works posted here? unknown  DeformedLion  14 Feb 19 4:10AM Thread Closed

maybe just have to save page and tab back, repeat.

re: RE: Is there a quick way to grab works posted here? unknown  larrylark  14 Feb 19 5:59AM Thread Closed

Last year i bought some candles and a medieval writing desk plus a monks outfit complete with a cask of mead and a small silver goblet. I sat at that desk for night after winter's night with the wind and the wolves howling outside and using a feather quill and ink made from an octopuses pouch i wrote out in long hand every piece i had on PC. It was a bit like wading through the poo in the bottom of a monastery poo hole but after 6 months i had it completed so now i write every single one in a book.....just for the record of course or is it a vanity project.
?

re: RE: Is there a quick way to grab works posted here? unknown  larrylark  14 Feb 19 6:01AM Thread Closed

Oh!!!! and i forgot to mention my habits...That's probably because i wear them very badly.

re: RE: Is there a quick way to grab works posted here? unknown  mr_e  5 Mar 19 7:01PM Thread Closed

the candles, the medival writing desk, the monks outfit, the cask of mead, and a small silver goblet... that is not a vanity project... that is for public record. you are clearly a wizard

Return To Index

1.895s