1. Bautista is spanish for John the Baptizer, the last saint of Old Dispensation.
2. Tu is the singular of tutus, no exaggeration.
3. Wisemen on Christmas night is a tradition that is not biblically supported.
4. Sight alone is better than hindsight visualization.
5. Seen a ghost, was it my hallucination?
6. Teen years is twice as long as any eight year old’s lifetime by any calculation.
7. T has always been a number never a letter that’s no speculation.
8. Balls, in billiards, are allowed only one per table, no exception .
9. Nein is a “no no” in the language of the German nation.
10. Ants, in a rooming house, are always good for its monetary calculation.